Wednesday, June 25, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!

So yesterday (Tuesday) was my birthday. I am two years old now. Boy, that went by quickly!

Daddy says I don't walk any more - instead I RUN everywhere. Mommy says that I'm a super great talker - believe me, I know words that they don't even think I know!

Little Einsteins have taught me that birthdays consist of three important things - cake, presents, and most important - balloons.

Here are some pictures from my birthday.

This is my birthday cake - I helped make it. As usual I quite enjoyed licking the bowl (I did save some batter for daddy though). This is me eating my birthday cake - and ice cream. Yum!
Birthday balloons . . . the very best part of my day!
My friend Easton came over to celebrate and play with me. We had so much fun! Also in the picture is my super fun new slide and climbing "thing". I could spend hours and hours of each day playing on this.
Here we are sliding down . . . .
Here we are swinging . . . . Opening presents . . . . Thanks everyone!

Grandpa and Grandma L gave me a horsey and a barn. More hours of fun! Just a side-note: the horse went to bed with me last night. At least he was a quiet sleeper!
And finally, proof positive that the balloons really were the best part of my birthday . . . . here I am playing with them the day after. Balloons really are the "gift" that keeps on giving!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Mason! Looks like you had a great birthday!!

Kat said...

Happy Birthday! Man, time flies so fast. :) I love balloons too. Seriously, they are the best gift ever.

Kat said...

Wow! I LOVE your new blog background. :) So cute.