Animal Noises?
So I have been working hard the last few months, practicing new things... like animal noises. Ever wonder what certain animals sound like? Well play this video and I will share my great knowledge with you!
And now - not related to animals at all (or at least I don't think so) . . . . Here are some recent pictures of Samuel with our Grandparents.
Grandpa and Grandma L.
Grandpa and Grandma G.
And lastly, I couldn't resist adding this picture of me and my daddy. We found a "snake" in the yard while we were working and scared mommy with it. I can't believe she could hold the camera steady enough to take this picture!
2 comments:
What a cutie! I love his little animal sounds. And yes, the kitty has got to be my favorite. LOL. And yeah, the whole snake thing, I am totally surprised that Mommy could hold the camera and not run away. I can handle most things, but snakes are not one of my likes. :)
Ok, here is the link to the website that I told you about today. I hope you like it. :) And anytime you want to go to the zoo, let me know! http://cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment