Saturday, May 10, 2008

Samuel is Here!

So that's what they meant by a "last supper". It was our last dinner with just the 3 of us. My little brother arrived on Tuesday May 6th at 2:32 p.m. He is a cute little guy if I say so myself.

This is a picture of me helping to feed Sam. I've been reading all about being a big brother . . . so far so good.


This is me, my daddy, and Samuel. Sam is getting ready to go to sleep.

And this is a close-up picture of Samuel. Okay - I forgot to rotate the picture before I imported it but you can still see how cute he is. I think we'll keep him!

3 comments:

Heather said...

Aww, what a cutie he is! Congrats on the birth of Samuel! I knew that was going to be his name! :) I hope all is well. Enjoy your new bundle.

~Heather

Kat said...

He is adorable! Congratulations on your new little bundle. :) Samuel is an awesome name. Good luck with having two now. What were his stats? Measurement and weight? Call me if you would like to. :)
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I can tell even those these pictures are from when I was there that Mason and Sam miss me horribly already

Jen