Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's been a CRAZY - BUSY week!

We've had such a busy week - so much going on. Daddy has been working hard on a big big big project for school. Mommy has been trying to keep me entertained while she's had some work to do of her own. So I thought I would just post some more RANDOM pictures that show my quiet, reflective, industrious side.


First, we have this lovely shot of me just relaxing in my crib. It's a nice quiet place to be where I can hang out with my friends (my stuffed animals).



Then, I offer up this picture of me and daddy having my first "campout" on the floor. We were at a friend's wedding reception a couple of weeks ago and got home late. I didn't want to rock in the rocking chair - I voted to have daddy read me a book on the floor - and this is how I fell asleep.

Now I share this picture of me and daddy searching for my cars. Where do you think they went? And more importantly - how do you think they got there? I don't think mommy and daddy bought my story that "the dog did it"!

Finally, a great shot of me and my daddy wrestling this morning after I talked him in to taking a break from his computer work. I have him in a great wrestling move that I like to call the "Body Slam". Pay special attention to the bagel in my hand - it's not every wrestler that can hold a "body slam" while eating!

1 comment:

Kat said...

Way to go Mason! Body slams are the best! And seriously, stick with "the dog did it" story, eventually the will give in and believe it. LOL