Just some random photos of me eating. Considering my weight (or lack thereof), you might think that I don't eat very much - but you'd be wrong.
This is me having some breakfast before going to the babysitters. A good breakfast on the go consists of hot cocoa, bagels, bananas, and yogurt! And then, it's important to note that my favorite blankie and teddies are also required for a peaceful breakfast!

Then there's just the grazing as I help mommy cook. I don't think she realizes that the best reason for my wanting to help her cook is that I can eat as we go. Of course, I do like to stir stuff as well . . . .
And then who doesn't love a little breakfast for dinner? Cold cereal sometimes makes the best dinner! Or waffles or pancakes or oatmeal . . . I could go on and on and on! And then you might condsider having some mashed potatoes with your Cheerios . . . they taste best as you lick them off your forearm. Who knew!
No comments:
Post a Comment