Ahhhh spring . . . . I love it as the days get warmer and the snow falls less often! The flowers are starting to grow and the yard work returns as a weekly chore. After an hour or two though I started to think that I was a little young for mandatory labor. I've talked to some of the kids at daycare and they say you get to watch unless you're over 18. I decided to inform daddy of this and he pointed out that I am 22 months already so I'm out of luck. Whaaaaaat this doesn't sound right. Oh well, dad says the yard work will build muscles.
My first job was to haul dirt to the needed areas. Boy a guy could really break a sweat doing this! It's a good thing I'm driving - dad would probably run this into a tree!
My next job was to spread out the dirt dad shovels in. Dad's pretty good at this . . . I wonder if he's had practice?
Ohhhhhh forget the rake! It's easier to spread dirt with my hands. Plus it's fun to see dirt inside daddy's glasses. Open wide daddy . . . I hear dirt taste yummy!
Yeeessss, the best part of yard work . . . . telling the chauffer where to go. 
You know what they say . . . no work . . . no food!
1 comment:
How cute! He is getting so big! I can't believe it. Time flies by way too fast!
Post a Comment