Sunday, February 10, 2008

Catching Up . . .

Ok - so I miss a week of posting to my blog and now I have so much to catch up on! Get ready!

First of all - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to daddy! I helped make his birthday cake. I'm getting to be quite the good cook.



Of course, I'm learning that the BEST part of cooking is licking the beaters! Yum!





We have pizza about once a year in our house. This is me eating pizza - I think I like it!



Snow, snow and more snow! This is me and daddy just hanging out watching the snow out the front door. I'm not sure spring will ever come.

This is me out playing in the snow. Daddy just finished cleaning the driveway of all the snow - - - Don't ask me how all this snow got back on our driveway? I wouldn't have a clue! (Don't show him the pile up by the front door I made - Oopps! Ha, Ha, Ha)

Mommy had to go on another trip for work last week so my Aunt Jennifer came to stay with us and play with me. She is sooooo much fun. I learned lots from her - she said not to tell my parents!

This is my new "popper" toy. It makes lots and lots of noise when I run through the house with it! Aunt Jen left this for me to play with and torture my parents. It works perfectly!

Last but not least - I have taken up shaving. Something about whiskers and fuzzy faces? I think maybe my teddy bear needs this more than I do!


No comments: