Ya who . . . another weekend with SNOW!
I love this stuff! They say if I catch a snowflake in my mouth I get to make a wish. Come on little guys - help me out, I want to stay out and play!
Come on guys . . . it's snowing. I've got my hat and mittens - please let me go back out and play. I won't get cold, I promise! Why didn't I catch a snowflake in my mouth?
Finally . . . outside to play. Another 9 inches of snow this weekend and with an inseam of 5 inches, I find that it's easier to follow someone else's tracks.
Everybody says sledding is fun . . . but my bum is getting kind of cold! Either there's a better way to do this or I'm missing something.
I told my dad I wanted to be a snowflake and my dad said he would teach me how. I still think my coat is the wrong color but boy . . . being a snowflake is fun!
Look, my first snowball. Where's mom? I bet she's wouldn't throw a snowball at "her little baby"!
A day of firsts! My first snowman! Ok, ok . . . looks more like a snow troll. But hey, I'll bet your first try at a year and a half old didn't look much better. COPPER, not on my snow troll!
2 comments:
Just wait until you learn how to write...you'll have alot more fun in the snow!!!!
Better yet..just ask Uncle Carl...he'll teach ya the stuff your parents don't want you to know!!!
Post a Comment