Have a Holly, Jolly Mason Christmas!
I'm waiting for Santa. I woke up early (which means everyone in the house had to get up too) just so I could see him and I got stuck here in bed until dad said I could see the sun.
Wow - I guess I was a good boy this year! Personally I was a little worried!
Hurry daddy, hurry! Open that present for me! It has a helicopter just like Uncle Carl's. Hey, does Uncle Carl have long blond hair - my pilot does.
Hi Ho Silver and Away! Look - I'm so good I can ride a horse with one hand and a vanilla wafer in the other.Yaaaa Hoooo! Copper doesn't neigh or have a saddle, but he sure is fun to ride too! Not many people at my age can say they have ridden bare back!

No comments:
Post a Comment