ars, cars, and more cars! Gotta love cars - - vroom! Plus mommy made a car city mat for me to play with my cars on. This must be car heaven!
This is my brand new sled. We got 4 inches of new snow last night. I've got my hat and mittens and I'm ready to sled. Guess what? This is as far as I got! Boy are my parents lame! They said they needed a nap! Naps are for wimps!
I can't go sledding so I'm going to hang out with my new puppy (he's three times bigger than me - but boy is he soft!)
Ahhhh, all this playing makes a little man thirsty! Nothing like having a juice break with two hundred and two balls! Yaaaawwwwwnnnn - - - - Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
P.S. I'm not really sure what a New Year is, but if it means more presents, I'm all for it!

No comments:
Post a Comment