Happy Labor Day Weekend!
What a fun weekend - my aunt Jennifer came to visit me from Southern California. She is a big tease! We had so much fun!
We all went to another Bees baseball game with our neighbors. The Bees lost again, but the food (oh and the game) was great!
That darn Bumble Bee kept following me around again. Aunt Jennifer even got me his autograph. I'm still not too sure about this guy!
This is me and my daddy at the game. What a great way to spend a hot summer night!
This is me cheering for the team - or maybe it was the 4th inning stretch! You can see my friend Bartman in the background. He had fun at the game too. 
This is my aunt Jen going down the Zip Line ride. She and mommy went up to Swiss Days and then stopped for some fun up in Park City. They said it was super fun - maybe I'll get to go too in a few years when I'm just a little bit bigger!
1 comment:
Wow!!!
Your Aunt Jen is one Hot chic!!!
Post a Comment