Sunday, September 09, 2007

Finally . . . . my first trip to the zoo!

This really is a picture of me with my head in a lion's mouth! Daddy found a silver thing in its mouth and when he pushed it, the lion would spit at me. Trust me, I wasn't about to drink any lion's spit!


Here is proof that we were at the zoo. The fun part was actually going inside!



One of the first cool animals I got to see was a white aligator. He was big and had some sharp teeth! Daddy asked if I wanted to pet it, and I acted brave and said No because it had bad breath (not because I was scared it would eat me!)








Then we found the elephants . . . I loved the elephants! I even tried to climb in with them. Mommy said the elephants wouldn't like that but I bet they would have loved to play with me!









Then we went to a bird show. They had some really neat birds - one flew right over me. Its feathers touched my head. This is a bald eagle. I think he is looking at me the same way he looked at the rabbit earlier - and the rabbit disappeared. I bet I would be tastier than a rabbit! This is as close as I want to get for now.





The giraffes were in my list of top five favorite animals. I wanted to climb in with them too. I want to grow up to be as tall as they are.
















This is an elephant statue that squirted water out of its nose. But don't worry, I was too fast for it!















We saw some big cats too. There were tigers and a lynx and a couple of leopards - Meeeeooooowwww or is it grrrrooooowwwwwllll?

This is a picture of me petting a snake. It felt really strange - smooth and slickery at the same time. Of special note: daddy is the one helping me . . . not mommy! She would only come close enough to take the picture! Come on - its too small to swallow you!



There were lots of monkeys and apes at the zoo too. They were ok but really kind of boring. My favorites were the elephants, giraffes, and the zebras.

I want to go back to the zoo really soon! By the way, this is a picture of me with my uncle Carl - at least according to mom! Just kidding!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uncle Carl probably doesn't smell as nice...just kidding