We always say that time flies when you're having fun . . . . and our summer is literally flying right by. It's been a great one. July has come and gone - let us catch you up on the fun things we did during the last part of the month.
First up - Horse Camp. Sam and I signed up for Horse Camp with our cousin JR. We went every day for a week and we both absolutely LOVED it!
Here we are on our first day getting used to our horses.
We learned to take care of the horses, to go forward, to turn, to go backward. We even learned to ride bareback.
And then it was my turn:
And we are super excited about that!
We also had Scout Camps in July. I went to Webelos camp - no pictures but trust me, a ton of fun was had!
Sam Alert: I went to Wolf/Bear camp and mom was able to snap some pictures. Here I am on the obstacle course.
I also got to shoot a bb gun - and a bow and arrow.
And one of my favorite parts was the cub powered go carts. Here I am riding - and catching some air!
Ok - back to other July news - we finally got around to putting up a gnome garden. We've added to it since this picture.
And we got to spend a weekend at the cabin again. So. Much. FUN!
We had a water fight - and everyone got soaked.
One of our favorite things at the cabin is all of the humming birds - they are everywhere and are so much fun to watch and to listen to. Dad snapped some great pictures.
Here is a blue/green guy.
And a ruby throated bird.
And our favorite is this copper colored fellow - he is beautiful and fast!
Ok - July is over and next up is our recent trip to Bullhead City, AZ to spend six days on the lake with our Uncle and Aunt.
No comments:
Post a Comment