There have been lots of fun happenings in February.
We ended the month with a trip to the Provo City Temple open house. It was a beautiful day and it is a really beautiful temple!
The attention to detail on the inside was amazing. They had a little museum after you finished the tour that showed some of the old details prior to the fire. They really did a wonderful job rebuilding it and transforming it. We especially loved the stain glass and the round stairways on the corners.
Here's Sam . . . .
and here's me.
It was a great evening.
To top our temple evening off, we stopped for a yummy dinner at Waffle Luv. We usually eat at their food trucks, but they have actual restaurants too. So we had a tasty meal - the best!
One of our neighborhood parks got all new playground equipment over the winter. It's finally been warm enough to go test it out.
Climbing and playing . . . . a great afternoon!
Oh - and sliding too!
Oh and wait - some football too!
I ended February with my third broken bone - my little finger.
I was playing a mean game of dodgeball at school and caught the ball wrong. No worries - I heal quickly. I'm a pro at broken bones!
Sam Alert: Hey everybody - Sam here. I love being outside - our play day at the park was just what I needed. We've been riding scooters and enjoying the warm weather. Ahh - spring is just around the corner - I can feel it in my bones!
No comments:
Post a Comment