This week we had both an ending and a beginning.
Our ending was the end of school. Most kids love it when school ends - and don't get us wrong, we love the thought of a few days off from school. But we already miss our friends and our teachers.
To wrap up our last week of school - we had our Merit Assembly.
Sam won two awards this year - one for Exceptional Academic Performance. That means straight As all year long. He also earned a scholarship for Academic Achievement and Good Comportment.
Yay Sam!
He was one very proud boy!
I earned three awards this year - I took the Bronze medal for my Young Author Book Project, and I got a Certificate of Achievement for Physical Fitness. I also got an award for Exceptional Academic Performance - that same straight As all year long.
Here I am with the other award winners from my class.
Some individual pictures - here's Sam.
And me.
And then it was the last day of school. The last day of school is pretty much the only day we don't wear our uniforms - so our last day of school pictures this year are in casual clothes.
Me - the end of third grade.
Here's Sam - the end of first grade.
And the brothers - last day of school, 2015.
And then we got to say hello to the beginning of summer!
We've started up our summer lessons . . . golf, swimming, and piano.
We're both taking piano lessons. Here's Sam getting in a daily practice. We have a great teacher this year!
Tip your heads to the side - here's Sam at his golf lesson. (He's in the white t-shirt). He's is actually quite a good little golfer!


And to ensure that summer had really started, mom and dad brought out a new "activity" for us for the summer. A blow-up water slide.
We literally can spend the entire day playing on this thing. And I think that was the idea! Up and down and splashing around. We are exhausted by the end of each day after playing on this thing.
Here are a couple of pictures of us playing for you - look at our big smiles.
We can race - we can climb - we can splash.
The smiles just never ended!
And look at the air Sam got - go Sam, go!
One more race to the bottom. We've been sleeping really, really well!
Sam Alert: Hey everyone, Sam here. Summer has gotten off to a great start.
We've gotten in some "play around the house" time - which is always good.
And again, tilt your heads to the side (sorry, cell phone pictures). You'll see my and my "little" banana split. And the answer is NO, I couldn't finish it all - but I gave it a good try!
And here I am with some Banana Nutella Crepes - breakfast out. Delicious, Delightful, and Delectable!
Sam out - have a great week!



No comments:
Post a Comment