We're officially in the dog days of winter. It's been a warm winter here, but still cold enough that we don't spend a lot of time outdoors.
We did have a couple of warm hours one afternoon and we spent some time playing basketball.
And we tossed around the football with dad.
We got the remote controlled cars out.
We also did some game playing indoors as well.
I got a new football play set with some of my Christmas money. Dad has been teaching me some cool ways to play with it.
Have I mentioned that I absolutely LOVE football right now? It's true!
And we've been working hard on my science fair project. I'm doing a project about parachutes. I'm learning a lot and having a lot of fun!
Sam Alert: Hey everyone - It's been quiet and actually pretty dull around here the last few weeks. We did have some super yummy take out one night - - sushi!
Take care and have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment