We've been having fun wrapping up school for the holidays and helping with Christmas preparations.
In between all of that, there was some free time for playing. Sam and I got out all of our car playmats and spent a great afternoon playing cars.
We both had book reports due this past week.
Sam worked hard on his report - which was a Christmas wreath.
And my book report was a biography - I chose Theodore Roosevelt. He is my all time favorite president. I loved learning more about him and I even got to dress up as him for my oral report. Check this out - don't I look like a young Teddy?
Our Christmas Sings were this week as well. These programs at school are always so much fun and highly anticipated by both us students and the parents.
Enjoy a couple of songs from my program - first up "Jingle All the Way"
"Hot Cup of Cocoa"
I love my class and my teacher, Mrs. Lott. We're having a great year!
Sam's program was excellent too. Here are a couple of videos from his program.
First up - "Do Re Mi"
They also did a Choral Reading of "Winter Wind" by Jack Prelutzky.
And finally, enjoy "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree". Sam really gets a rockin'!
And here is Sam with his best friend Boston - who happens to be the brother to my best friend Carson.
We also got to go see the Christmas lights at Thanksgiving Point.
We enjoyed some nice warm cocoa after we got home from the lights.
And interestingly enough - Sam and I turned into Christmas ELVES yesterday to help mom and dad with Christmas preparations. My elf name is Howard and Sam's elf name is Bernard. We got all of the Christmas cards put together and mailed off. We decorated the house and we helped with some shopping. We've still got some wrapping to do and some serious house cleaning. Elves at the ready...
Sam Alert: Hey everyone - I've been a snowflake making machine! Little and big - and even tiny tiny. Our house looks like a blizzard came through.
Elf Bernard and Elf Howard even helped with delivering all of the neighbor gifts this weekend. This fun car playmat was made by mom for our neighbor's cute little grandson that is living here for awhile.
Sam out - Have a Merry Christmas!
No comments:
Post a Comment