We are a bit behind in blogging for the last few weeks for the following reasons:
1. We were on vacation in Jackson Wyoming for a week.
2. Mom was on back to back work trips back East for two weeks.
3. We've been super busy.
So in an effort to catch up - we present the whirlwind of activities that were the last two weeks of October. See the previous post for the wrap-up of our Jackson vacation. This post is everything else - before and after Jackson.
First up - some wrestling with dad. We love, love, love us some daddy-wrestling.
Right before we left on vacation I was invited to a birthday party for one of my very best best friends - Carson. We went to Cornbelly's at Thanksgiving Point - it was lots of fun! Sam and Carson's brother Boston are also really good friends, so he got to tag along and play too.
Here are Sam and Boston relaxing.
Here are me and Carson and a couple of other friends on the bounce pillow.
Don't think we just laid around however - we did a lot of bouncing too. (I'm in the yellow/blue striped shirt.)
And check out the bouncing that Sam and Boston did - that's some serious air that Sam is getting!
We all did the corn maze - and made it out alive.
After we got back from our trip - we wrapped up soccer season over the last two Saturdays.
Here's Sam in his second to last game (black sweat pants and gray shirt).
Sam even scored a goal in this game - go Sam!
One more action shot of Sam.
Here is a team picture of the Goblins - Sam had a great coach this year and a fun team.
Then it was my second-to-last game. I've had a fun season - I've played both offense and defense as well as goalie - and am learning to enjoy all the positions.
Here I am receiving my medal.
I had a huge book report due at the end of October - I worked really really hard on it.
And then . . . . it was Halloween. We LOVE Halloween!!!
I was a Doctor and Sam was a Dark Knight this year.
We did some serious pumpkin carving too. Wait until you see the finished products.
Here's Sam gutting his pumpkin.
Here's Sam's finished pumping - with some added ghost friends. Check out the cool stem on that pumpkin.
And look at my pumpkins! A little one laying in a pumpkin coffin - super cool!
We headed out trick or treating. Dr. L . . . .
. . . . and Dark Knight Sam.
We ended the week with our final soccer games - make up games from earlier in the season.
We both had our best games of the whole season.
We were both on our game - aggressive, always after the ball, and we had so much fun.
Sam played Sweeper (like a goalie) for a quarter and did an amazing job!
My game was later in the afternoon. I'm in the orange jacket.
I kept after that ball and played really hard. It was a great soccer season!
Sam Alert: Hey everyone - I've missed you! And I know you've missed me!
October was wonderful - we spent a lot of the month at the soccer fields.
Here I am watching one of Mason's games.
And here I am goofing around one day - can you see the problem with this picture?
Hint - look carefully at the arms.
Ok - Sam out. Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment