Sunday, November 09, 2014

Homework, Yardwork, and Biking

It was a long, busy week for us.  
One of the fun things we did was to make homework sheets for our bears.  Those are some super smart bears I'll tell you.  They know their math and grammar.  Sometimes we send them off in mom's car to work and they get to play, nap, and do homework.

We spent a good chunk of Saturday doing yard work.  But after we filled all the trashcans, I decided to get my new bicycle out and see how the bike riding would go.
I did sooooooo great!  As long as I can go in a straight line - I am officially a bike rider.  It's stopping and turning that are the hard parts.  I'm not giving up though - another good weather fall day, and I'll be out there working on my riding skills.

Look at me go.

And still going - love those straight-a-ways!

Warning - sideways cell phone pictures!
Last night we went out to our favorite local mexican restaurant.  Over the years we've been eating here we've made good friends with the owner.  She treated Sam and I to her extra yummy churros last night.  Oh - you've NEVER had a churro like these - they are truly the best!

Sam had a strawberry churro - and it was Ah. Maze. Ing!!!

Sam Alert:  Hey everyone - my bike still has a flat tire so I'm relegated to my scooter.  
Anything to be outside!!!

Sam out - have a great week!

No comments: