We had a great week doing lots of fun things, spending time with people we love, and getting spoiled rotten!
First Aunt Jen Jen flew up to spend the week with us. We played and played and played.
There were parks and mini golfing, shopping and reading. Here's Sam reading to Aunt J and I one night before bed.
Of course I have to do some reading too. Oh how I love to read!
Aunt Jen Jen left us on Friday morning and we were sad. We did get to go for swimming lessons on Saturday morning. Sam and I are doing really well - we love swimming!
Then on Saturday afternoon we got to go to Uncle Noley and Aunt Christy's house for a sleepover. We played and played. We did a little shopping and stopped for dinner and some play time.
We even went to church with them today. It was fun to be the visitors.
Sam Alert: Hey everyone - I have enjoyed spending my summer tending to my garden. I planted lots of peppers this year. And it was time to do some harvesting. Check out my bright red peppers.
I have turned into quite the reader this summer. This isn't the first time I've fallen asleep reading. But it's one of the cutest!
OK - Sam out for now. One more week of freedom to go.


No comments:
Post a Comment