Sunday, August 03, 2014

Around Town

We got to spend a lot of time with family over the last week.  We had a funeral and a wedding and that means lots of family time. 

We had a yummy breakfast out one morning - here are some of the nearly 20 people that were there.

Here I am with Aunt Cathie and my newest cousin Anara (her twin brother Brock is down at the other end of the table).

The restaurant had all these cool bear carvings all around - Here's me, Sam, and our cousins Hayden and Adele.

Mom took us to the Ogden Temple Open House this weekend.  It is a beautiful temple!  So many incredible details and the glass work was amazing!

Sam Alert:  Hey everyone - Here's a picture of me eating my chocolate chip pancakes.  Really - combine a yummy breakfast food with chocolate - - - what could be better?

This is how I fell asleep the other night.  Nothing like a good book at bedtime!

And finally - I got to harvest some of my crops.  I've been growing peppers and tomatoes.  Finally I had a pepper ripe enough to pick.  I ate it for dinner tonight - yum!  Mason has a pumpkin that is growing.  We're hoping for at least one more pumpkin on the other plant. 

Ah - Summer!!!!

No comments: