It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas . . . . and we managed to fit in some Christmas-y things this week.
First up - Sam had his Christmas program at school. Santa came to visit his class and Sam got to stand right next to him.
Here he is at his desk waiting for mom to come visit.
And here is Sam with his Snow Globe writing. His is the Christmas tree on a black background right above his head.
And here he is with his teachers - Mrs. Olsen and Mrs. Pulley.
And for your enjoyment - 4 videos from his program.
This one is "The Marvelous Toy".
Reindeer Boogie
What Will You Get Your Parents?
And Sam's favorite - Silent Night.
First in English and then in German.
Then a few days later it was time for my Christmas program.
I also did a winter essay. Mine is just above my right ear.
Here I am with my teacher, Mrs. Anderson.
And for more video enjoyment . . . Here is my class singing Simple Gifts.
O Christmas Tree
Santa's Usin' Zebras Now
Winter Wonderland
We also made it out to select our Christmas tree. Here we are doing some shopping. We ended up with a Nordman fir - never had one of these before, but it sure is pretty.
Sam sang Christmas songs and thoroughly enjoyed decorating the tree.
And here I am getting a few ornaments on the tree.
Daddy also set up the train for us. It's our favorite!
But I haven't gotten to enjoy it yet. I've got a serious stomach bug/flu. Yuck! I'm actually asleep in this picture. With a bucket propped up in front of me, just in case.
Sam Alert: Hey everyone - it's lonely without Mason to play with, but I'm keeping busy watching movies and eating chocolate. I love Christmas time.
Thanks for reading!
No comments:
Post a Comment