Sunday, April 14, 2013

Looking Back

 We thought it would be fun to take a look back at our lives so far through pictures.  So we present to you - the years of Mason and Sam:
First - this is me, Mason, as a brand new baby.  Super cute, huh! 
And here I am at about 6 months old.  Getting even cuter - and check out the fly away hair.

This is me at two years old.  Rosy cheeks!

And here I am riding my horse at the cabin at about 2 1/2 years old.

This was on the 4th of July - 3 years old.

And this beautiful picture is me at 4 years old (Sam is 2).

 This is me at 5 years old.  I still love this shirt!

 And this was me one year ago at 6 years old - at the park.

Sam Alert: 
Here's me, Sam, as a brand new baby. 

And here I am as the cutest 6 month old you've ever seen!

Me - not quite one year old. Mason and I both decided to wait until about 15 months to get walking.

And here I am at the cabin at about 2 1/2 years old.

 This is me at 3 - looks like I was eating Mason's birthday cake.

 Me at 4 - playing some basketball.  I've always loved sports!

 And I just had to post this great picture of me at 4 1/2 years old - love that blond hair!

And finally, this is me just a few weeks ago.  I love being outside!

 And we thought we'd leave you with a family picture from last summer - hard to believe that it has already been almost a year since this picture was taken.  Almost time for new pictures. 
Isn't it amazing how quickly time really has passed!

No comments: