Sunday, March 10, 2013

Good Times

 Our first "good time" for this week was a late night outing to see "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" at one of our local theaters.  It was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G.!!!!!  This particular theater does theater-in-the-round.  The story was excellent and the characters were great.  Our favorites were the Baron, Baroness, and the spies.  They really made the whole show.  The car actually "flew" and the breakfast machine was incredible.  All in all, it was a stellar night!
 
Here we are at intermission overlooking the stage.  I wasn't very happy about mom taking our picture - I firmly believe the signs that say "No pictures"!
 
And here I am again, this time waiting for the show to start.  Still not happy that mom has her camera out!
 
Here is Sam out in the lobby.  The actors came out to say hi to everyone at the end of the show.  That was very fun!   We both fell asleep on the ride home - and on a school night at that.  But it was sooooo worth it!
 
 In other good times, we got to spend Friday night at Uncle Noley and Aunt Christy's house.  Dad and mom both had a conference to attend on Saturday.  We had so much fun!  After the parents picked us up on Saturday afternoon we got to go to a neighborhood wedding reception.  Aren't we a couple of handsome boys!
 
 Sam Alert:  Howdy - Sam here.  I have two cute pictures of me for this week.  Up first - I've taken up archery.  I've been practicing and practicing down in our basement.  Uncle Carl sent us this great archery set last year and I have gotten really really good at it!  Check out my form!
 
And here I am at the theater the other night.  Oh my - was I excited to see Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.  And it was everything I expected it to be . . . and more!  I loved it!  I even managed to stay awake through the whole thing, even though I said I was super tired even before it started.  We've been singing all the songs this week.  Chitty Chitty Bang Bang - our fine four fendered friend!

No comments: