Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Picture Says a Thousand Words

 Well, both dad and mom had to be out of town for a while over the last week and a half.  Dad had a conference in Chicago while mom had meetings in Boston.  So part of Aunt Jen Jen's time was spent taking care of us while both parents were gone.  And let's just say . . . . a picture says a thousand words . . . . see for yourself!
 
 
 
 
 
 
Ok - so no one actually died, or even got hurt.  No blood was spilled, no bones were broken, and actually a lot of fun was had.  Aunt Jen Jen did great!  And her reports to the parents were that we did great too.  (Thanks Aunt Jen for not telling all the stories!)  And thanks for coming to take care of us!
 
We had lots of fun - she got us to school on time and picked us up on time. We played at the park . . . .
 
 
 

 . . . and we went out to eat.  Yum - our favorite.  The yummy roll place!
 
 Dad brought us back some fun excavation projects from the Field Museum.  We missed the parents, but we were well taken care of!
 
 In other happenings this week - I did some reading.  Ok that's not new.  I read all the time - constantly!  This is how you can find me for usually at least a hour every night after we go to bed.  Mom or dad has to come in and shut me down for the night.  I'm reading some big novels right now - thick, big chapter books . . . and I'm loving them!
 
 
 We spent a lot of time with our neighbors this weekend.  A couple of neighbor dinners - we have the BEST neighbors!!!
And Sam and I did the usual brotherly fighting this weekend.  It all works out alright in the end.
 
Sam Alert:  Hey everybody!  Boy did I have a great week.  Jennifer is so much fun to play with.  She loves to cook - just like me.  Turn your head sideways (this picture wouldn't load right side up for some reason) and check out me cleaning out the cookie dough bowl!
 
And this is me having dinner one night - instead of using a chair, I made my own "eating station" by using the couch cushions in a big pile.  Gotta be smarter than a monkey to survive around our house!
 
Sam out!

No comments: