We had lots of celebrations this week for lots of different reasons.
First up - I lost my third tooth. Top front left. This was a biggie. It has left a pretty big hole. Our tooth fairy was good to me - two dollars. Woo hoo!
Next - Sam earned his blending badge at school. That's huge for a 4-year-old. Next up for Sam - reading!
Third - this was my last Saturday of soccer for the season. I've had a really good time this year and done really well. It was super windy and cold this particular day. We were all just kind of glad to have it over with.
Yep, I'm the one in the black hood (keeping my ears warm). Some kids wore Halloween costumes for the game - I just wanted to stay warm.
Next - Trunk or Treating. Uncle Noley and Aunt Christy's ward had a trunk or treat Saturday night. So we celebrated Halloween a little early and went over. Loads of candy later we got to go play at their house for a little while before heading back home.
Let's get up close and personal with our incredible costumes. Sam wore his astronaut costume. He was a big hit!
And I wore my Fighter Pilot costume (thanks Unkey and Aunt Fran!).
And finally - today was our primary program at church. Sam and I got to do a talk together to start off the program. Our talk was about choosing the right. Here are the handsome boys.
No comments:
Post a Comment