Sunday, June 12, 2011

Life is Good!



Ahh - these are the beautiful days of "sprummer" and we're loving them! We've finally had some non-rainy days and have enjoyed spending time outside without coats on.



This last week marked my last day of school. I have absolutely LOVED school! Here is a picture of me on my first day (last Feb) and then this week on my last day. I get to go to summer school a few days each week starting at the end of the month just to keep my skills up and make sure that I'm ready for kindergarten. I can't wait to get back at it . . . plus there's recess and art and music. The favorite parts of my day!

Sam has been keeping himself busy working around the house and yard. He has also been busy potty training - yay Sambo! Here he is doing some vacuuming. Interesting technique, yet surprisingly effective!We've picked up a new sport for the summer - golfing!And of course, there are the "rubber duck races". Anything that involves water is tops in our book.There's always time for arts and crafts. I'm working on a dinosaur book with illustrations right now. And we've been learning some new songs - ever heard of "Twink A Link" - it's a classic and it is the reason I'm plugging my nose. It involves the stars, the moon, and a stinky skunk. Google it!

Sam Alert: Howdy everyone, Sam here. I'm just hanging out, growing up, and being as cute as ever. Here I am hanging with dad - we went to the library this week and everybody came home with a collection of books to read. Mickey Mouse, Little Einstens, and Handy Manny were in my stack along with Jan Brett.

Hum - I think this marshmallow is as big as I am. Just give it to me straight!

Have a great week - Sam out.

No comments: