Oh what do you do in the
Autumn - time?
That's an easy question for us . . . .
1. Finish up our decorations for Halloween - here we are digging holes for our spooky headstones.
2. Help mom make some new Halloween decorations. We are very good helpers!

3. Play soccer! This season has gone by quickly. I only have one more game and one more practice. It's been fun to be on a team and play a sport.
Here's part of my cheering section - they say they're loud, but I'm so focused during the games, I don't even hear them! Perhaps the crumbs on Sam's face tell a different story - maybe I should have eaten my snack before going back out to play.
Here's my break-away for a goal - s c o o o o o o r e!
4. A trip to our favorite Pumpkin Patch.
This local pumpkin patch near our house is the best! They grow a huge variety of pumpkins - it's so hard to choose the very best one.
Look - we harvested pumpkins and "a Sam".
We were able to catch a hay ride around the patch this year. Daddy stood guard over our pumpkins - so that's mommy and the boys riding toward the back. You'll get to see the pumpkins we picked later - when it's carving time.
Sam Alert: Hey everyone - Sam here. Mommy always says that "play is the work of childhood". So . . . we take that motto seriously at our house. Here I am helping daddy get an upper body workout.
And here I am heading to the car after soccer. I really am laughing even though it looks like I'm mad.
And just another cute picture of me at the pumpkin patch. We got some of the coolest pumpkins this year. Surprisingly, only one of the pumpkins in the wheelbarrow with me made the final cut. I made the cut too - just in case you were wondering! Talk to you next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment