Sunday, August 08, 2010

Pretty Pathetic!

It's pretty pathetic when your week was as boring as ours was!

Here are the "highlights" . . . .

Playing with bubbles in the backyard.

Playing ball in the backyard.
And the really big event for the week . . . . playing on the super cool pirate ship at the place daddy and mommy take their cars for service.
The crows nestAnd playing around the house - See, I told you . . . we didn't have a very exciting week. Sam Alert: Howdy everyone! Like Mason said, not too much going on around our house this week. Here is a picture of me playing on the pirate ship. We've been bugging daddy to build one of these at our house. He says this is one of a kind. And here I am snuggling with dad. He's a good snuggler! Have a great week y'all!

2 comments:

Jeff & Jeanette said...

Sometimes low-key weeks are the best!! I kind of wish ours had been more like that. Zoo at the end of the month sounds great!!

Kat said...

I love lazy weeks. :) Sounds like your Summer has been a blast. Oh, and Happy Late Anniversary.