Random Pictures
It was a surprisingly long week . . . we seem to be fighting a weird bug at our house - it is only lasting about 36 hours and none of us have been sick at the same time . . . headaches, body aches, itchy swollen throat, and fever. Anyway - aside from that, here are some random pictures for this week for your viewing pleasure.
We did manage to spend a little time outside playing this week. It's been a very cold spring but while we're ready for warm weather, we're not ready for the heat of summer yet. Here's Sam riding his bike - that boy loves this bike! I'm helping him, of course, not wishing at all that he would hop off so I could take it on a quick trip around the circle.
Here we are playing in the sandbox.
This is daddy giving me and Sam "leg rides" after we finished mowing the lawn on Thursday night.
And this is us helping daddy check the dishwasher after somebody (who will remain nameless . . . but his name starts with the letter M and ends with the letter N) dumped a big bowl of water all over the floor. It's all good!
And here is a picture of Sam dancing to the "ABC" song. Sam loves music! And yes, that's a flashlight in his hand? Don't know why - daddy says "Disco", whatever that is?
On Saturday, mommy put together some craft time for us. She got out scissors for us to use - for the first time ever. Why did she say she was very nervous? Why did we get a long lecture about only using scissors on approved paper - not hair or fabric or anything else? Didn't the package these come in say "Safety Scissors"? What's the deal - they were super fun to use!
We made space rocket pictures. Sam's is flying to the full moon.
And my spaceship is flying to the crescent moon (of course!). Note our "circle stars" and the colorful flames coming out of the bottom of the rockets. This was a great craft! Thanks mommy.
I was playing blocks this afternoon and came running in - Look mommy, I made a circle! And I asked to have my picture taken - so here it is.
Sam has entered his "Little Einstein" phase - and despite my face, I'm actually enjoying watching these excellent episodes again. When we think no adults are watching us, we jump around patting and singing and doing all the things we're supposed to do as good Little Einsteins.
Here is the view from the other side. Hum - what to call this view? Use your imaginations!
Sam Alert: Howdy y'all. Mom insisted on taking my picture in this shirt the other afternoon. Since I can't really read yet, I'm not sure what all the fuss is about, but I humored her and let her post this picture here.
And here's yet another super cute picture of me. I'm growing up, aren't I?

1 comment:
Awww...so cute!
Three cheers for Rocket! We love Little Einsteins too!!! My niece (who is 8) still calls my mom's van Rocket!
Post a Comment