Look Who's Two!
Sam Here - I love birthdays! And it was my birthday last Thursday. And true to our family tradition, birthdays aren't just celebrated on one day. We were out doing some yard work earlier in the week and so I got to open my early birthday present from Aunt Jen Jen and Uncle Michael - a new lawn mower. I love it!
Then on Wednesday we made my birthday cake. I got to lick a beater - yum yum yum!
Then finally on Thursday - the big day - I got to enjoy our family party. There were a load of presents waiting for me. And oh what fun they were to open and play with.
I got "Woody" from Toy Story - love that movie!
And I got "pig" from the If You Give a Pig a Pancake Book - along with a new book, If You Give a Pig a Party. He's soft and squishy!
Mason gave me a new vacuum - so now I can help him and daddy vacuum the house. Great present!
And I got some cool new tractors from Uncle Carl and Aunt Fran.
Mommy made me a fun new car play mat. And I got some new cars to play with.
A birthday tradition at our house is balloons - It's always a surprise to see what balloons end up at the house. One of our balloons popped this year, right in the middle of dinner. It was loud!
And here I am getting ready to blow out my two candles. Check out my birthday cake - a magnifying glass with some ants in it. Super cool! (Nice job decorating daddy!)
But probably my most favorite present this year is my new "bike". I love this thing! And mommy and daddy love it because of the long handle they can use to push me around. I could spend all day every day outside riding my bike. Ahhhh - a good summer is ahead!
See what I mean . . . all day, every day! And longer, if I had my way.
Mason Alert: Hey everyone. I tried hard to be a good big brother this week while Sam opened lots of presents. It sure is hard though. Daddy and I had lawn mower races earlier in the week. And I've been riding Sam's bike whenever he's not looking. And playing with his new toys . . . but generally I ask permission first. Have a great week everyone!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Sam! I'm glad you had so much fun. :)
Post a Comment