Sunday, February 21, 2010

Recovering . . . .

. . . . Slowly but surely. Baby Sam (yes we still call him that) ended up with RSV and the rest of us are still coughing too. But we think we're over the worst of it. Fevers, coughs, sinus gunk, body aches . . . ick, ick, ick! Mommy had to take a work trip right in the middle of the week but she came back early so that daddy could have a day at work last week too. We're looking foward to being healthy and playing hard again real soon!We didn't get to leave the house much last week, so I enjoyed talking on the phone to anyone who would answer when I called. This photo was taken while I was chatting with Uncle Noley. He was sick too - I think everybody had this gunk last week!Daddy and mommy were pretty sick too this last week so Sam and I tried to pick up some of the housework so they could rest. Here we are doing the laundry - we LOVE to do laundry. What is more fun that water and bubbles . . . lots and lots of bubbles!Sam dusted . . . .And I cleaned the bathrooms . . . with a smile on my face!And the best way to start out a new week is . . . with a fresh loaf of homemade banana bread! Stirring, measuring, pouring, stirring some more . . . plus licking the bowl . . . a great way to end a rough week!Sam Alert: Howdy everyone - hope you are all healthy and happy. I'm back on the road to both . . . finally! Mommy said they were hoping to make it through two boys and toddlerhood without having to deal with RSV - - but I snuck it in on them. He he he - although I don't ever want to do this again! Really not a lot of fun at all! This is a picture of me getting my haircut - Friday was haircut day. I actually sat still and didn't fight it and I think mommy did a great job. I'm handsome as ever!

2 comments:

Summer Days said...

Little dudes are you sure you trust your mother with scissors???? I may have to get her the flo be thingy that way we know you'll have tops to your ears when you grow up!!!

Kat said...

Sorry you guys have been sick, that is not fun at all. I'm glad that you are starting to feel better. I love the new pets and the new haircuts. You'd better watch out for those girls. They're going to be chasing you all over town. :)