Icky Bugs!
Hey everyone - we are down and out for the count (ok - out for a few days)! Our house has been overtaken by some mean germs and we are all sick! Daddy and Sam had been trying NOT to get sick for about a week when their bodies finally gave in. Mommy caved over the weekend and now I'm coughing like a sick dog and running a fever of my own. But . . . we'll survive! We did manage to do a few fun art projects at the house before we all ended up sick in bed - here we are coloring dinosaurs with daddy.
We enjoyed making some Valentine's day cards for our friends and family too.
Sam loves to be in on the coloring/creative action!
Mommy and I went to a party for Uncle Randy's birthday on Saturday. I got to play with my friend Easton. We had tons of fun!
Sam Alert: Howdy - I'm soooo tired of being sick. This bug got me good! I've had a really high fever for a few days now and mommy finally took me to see the doctor yesterday. She gave me a new round of medicine and hopefully I'll start feeling better soon. Ugh!!! Here's to fighting the bugs!
No comments:
Post a Comment