Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!
Finally - Thanksgiving arrived this week and with it a fantastic dinner and some great company. We started our week with a fun Thanksgiving craft - painting! Amazingly enough this generally doesn't make a huge mess . . . we're very careful, most of the time.
Then on the big Turkey Day - Grandpa and Grandma L. and Uncle Noley & Aunt Christy came over for a fun afternoon. Here we are eating our yummy dinner - we got to help mommy do the cooking. I really thought I wanted Chicken Nuggets but the turkey actually turned out really yummy!
Here's a picture of Sam and daddy with Grandma L. And here's me with Grandpa L. and Uncle Noley. We had a great time wrestling with Uncle Noley. Here is Sam doing "Belly Bumps" with him. Copper and Samuel are very protective of each other - Copper is really watching out for him! Also - notice mommy in the background getting an early start on her Black Friday shopping.And here I am wrestling. Notice who's on top! I call that "pinned"!Then this weekend we got to decorate inside the house for Christmas. Here we are decorating our little tree. We LOVE this little tree!Sam Alert: Hey everyone . . . so now the doctor thinks I have asthma. Maybe a short term thing after the croup or maybe something more permanent. We'll have to see. But overall I'm feeling a little bit better every day - finally!!!
Have I ever mentioned how much I love music? Really, really, really LOVE music? I do! I play various instruments, sing, and dance. Watch for my new cd and music video to be released sometime in the future!And here I am helping to decorate our Christmas tree. They couldn't hold me back when the tree made its appearance. What a fun time of year! Have a great week everyone!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Happy Thanksgiving! :) Glad to see you had lots of food and fun. Sorry to hear you might have Asthma Sam. I hope you are feeling lots better.

Finding Joy in the Moments said...

Well I am back to reading your blog. Your family looks like they had a great time at Thanksgiving.

I hope Sams asthma is temorary. Maybe it is connected to a cold he had or something.