Sunday, November 08, 2009

Random Photos from This Week
Busy week - keeps us out of trouble . . . well mostly!
We spent our Monday night with Uncle Noley and Aunt Christy - they cooked a yummy dinner and then we got to play. It was lots of fun.
They sent home some leftovers with us which we ate the next night. Scones and soup - you can't beat that for a tasty dinner! I'm not sure but I think Sam's scone is big enough to eat him!
It was a nice warm week - and we know what that means around our house . . . yard work! Leaves, leaves, and more leaves.Sam and I got to have a picnic lunch on Saturday afternoon in between the general yard cleaning. Not too many more warm afternoons - we love them when we're lucky enough to get them.I've been really getting in to "pretending" and using my imagination. I love my Superman/Batman cape. I was "Superman" and Sam was "Naughtyman". Fun for everyone except maybe for Naughtyman!We had some housework to help with as well. Both Sam and I LOVE helping daddy with the laundry . . . and we're good at it too.Finally - we went up to the cemetary where Grandma June is buried and took her some flowers. Daddy says it has been 12 years since she died. Wish we could have met her - mommy says she would have loved us!Sam Alert: Howdy - so are you ready for this news? My pediatrician used the words "Sam" and "BEEFY" in the same sentence this week!!! Can you believe it? He was referring to the proud fact that I have gained a whole pound in the last 2 1/2 months. He was very happy with mommy and daddy - and me! Of course I'm still at 0 percentile on the chart, but we'll take it. I'd like everyone to call me "beefy" from here on out!I love to help out around the house . . . here I am helping daddy take a garbage can to the curb for trash day. And of course - just one more cute picture of me. You just can't get enough of me, can you! Beefy - out!

No comments: