Sunday, April 26, 2009

A Wickedly Great Week!
Ahhh spring - every day is different in the spring and that makes things fun. We had a great week . . . some sun and warm weather along with some rain. We always try to get outside when it is warm enough. There's always yard work to do.
And of course a walk to the neighborhood park to play on the playground. I LOVE slides . . . straight wavy ones . . . .
and long spiral ones!
And even side by side slides - Sam loves to slide too!
Our Aunt Jen Jen came to visit us this weekend. She makes us laugh!

Mommy and Aunt Jen Jen sneaked away for a little while this weekend to see "Wicked". They loved it. I think we need to learn how to be a little more wicked . . . . hum?
Sam Alert: Hey everyone - I'm not ready to walk yet, but I'm getting around pretty darn good. The stairs are a BIG challenge that I'm starting to work on. But there sure are a lot of them!
I LOVE playing on the slides. It makes my tummy woosh up in to my throat!

2 comments:

Finding Joy in the Moments said...

What a fun trip to the park. How in the world did you get tickets to wicked? How was it? I would have loved to be there. fun Fun Fun

Kat said...

I am SO jealous that you were able to get tickets to Wicked. I am glad that you liked it. Do you have the soundtrack yet? LOL. :)