Sunday, April 05, 2009

A Snowy Easter ! ? ! ?
What a great week! We had some great nights playing this week. We pulled out the big truck and both Samuel and I got to go for rides around the house in it. I turned out to be a pretty good driver too! I've started my modeling career - this is my picture for America's Next Top Model. What do you think - - - will I win?
We had a few jobs to do around the house - - How many boys does it take to work on the sink?
Answer: 3!
We woke up to a nice spring snow storm on Saturday morning - and of course you can guess - - we had to go out and play in the snow. It was enough (barely) to do some serious sledding in the front yard. Sam loved it too!
Both mommy and daddy pulled us around. It was sooooo much fun! Copper got in some good running too.Here we are - as usual, Sam laughed the whole time. Mommy and her Sam!
And here is a picture of me and daddy. I tried pulling him on the sled - - talk about a big load!And of course, no day playing in the snow is complete without a snowball fight. Most of our snow had melted by this time, but it sure was fun!
Ever wondered how to make little boys tired . . . an afternoon of playing in the snow. Sleep isn't always comfortable - sometimes it's just sleep!Then since it was Easter weekend (at least at our house) we spent Saturday night coloring easter eggs. We almost mistook Sam for an egg. Lucky him - he almost got some blue hair!Then that sneaky Easter Bunny dropped by over night and left us our Easter baskets full of treats! What a nice bunny! Sam's first Easter! The Easter bunny even hid some eggs filled with treats for us to find. Since it was still cold outside, we had our egg hunt in the house. Tricky bunny! We did find all of the eggs . . . we think!Our family Easter portrait!
Happy Easter everyone - even if we are a week early!Sam Alert: Hi from me - mommy finally captured me in my most favorite sleeping position. It's NOT a good night if I'm not in my ten-point stance.
We call it "the Pill Bug".
Try it sometime!

2 comments:

Finding Joy in the Moments said...

You have had a busy week! All cute pictures! If you ever need a hill to sled on ours is just the right size in our backyard. yOu are welcome to bring the boys over any time.

I wish under my sink was clean enough to share with my blogging friens. Nice job Byron.

Kat said...

Those pictures were all fantastic! It looks like you had a blast as usual. :) I hope our Easter turns out as good as yours. And I do have to say that my favorite picture is the one of Sam in his "pill bug" position. LOL