HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Sorry I've been so slow in posting this week. We've been on vacation - more about that another day when I have time to post some pictures . . .
Today is Halloween - my second one! Daddy and I carved my pumpkin today. I got to clean out all of the "pumpkin guts". It was gooey and fun! We made a scary jack-o-lantern!
Daddy finally let me do some carving - something about sharp knives and all. My saw seemed to work just fine! Note my secret ingredient to make a super gooey pumpkin - eggs! Bet you never thought of that!
Then we went Trick-Or-Treating. We all went as Dalmations. Count the Dalmations . . . . daddy is one, Copper is two, I am three, and my spotty dog stuffed animal is four. Have you ever seen so many Dalmations in one place?
1 comment:
Happy Halloweenie Mason!!! Hope you got lots of candy!!!
Post a Comment