Saturday, October 06, 2007

A little under the weather . . . .

On Friday, I had my 15 month check up. I'm still a light weight - I finally broke the 20 lb mark, but I am taller than average. Tall and thin - I wonder where I get that from? The down side of seeing the doctor was the 4 (four, quatro, 4 - yes 4!) shots I had to get! It was very unpleasant to say the least. But I was brave and let them do it!. One more flu shot next month and then no shots for 9 more months. Yeah!!! They say you feel the worst the day after - and they are right! This is a picture of me this morning, snuggled up under a nice warm blanket, ready to doze off.


The weather outside still thinks it's winter. It is cold and dreary! We had a big hailstorm this afternoon - it looks like snow, but it's really a big pile of hail. Daddy took me outside in it and I wasn't very happy about it! Those little balls of ice can give a guy a big bonk on the head! At least we turned the heater on so it's nice and toasty warm inside!

No comments: