Monday, January 02, 2017

Pre-Christmas Events

December held a lot of fun events leading up to Christmas.  We started with our Christmas programs at school.  Sam's was up first:
 
Sam showed his mad umbrella spinning skills in "Raindrops Keep Fallin'".
 
Here is "Jingle all the Way".
 
And here is the perennial favorite song "Hot Cup of Cocoa".
 
And here he is with his teacher - Mrs. Abbott.

For my program, I'm sharing "Sleigh Ride".
 
And "The First Noel/Pachelbel's Canon" - Mom's personal favorite!
  
My teacher, Mrs. Johnson is fabulous!
 
And here I am with my best friend, Ben.
 
In other events, we went to a play - The Diary of a Worm, a Spider, and a Fly.  It was fun!
 
Mom took us to Temple Square - it was pretty, even though we were there during the day without all the lights on.

We wrote and mailed letters to Santa Claus.  He is always so nice to write us back during this busy time of the year!

We got a Christmas tree and decorated the house.

 We had a great snowball fight.


And then came Christmas and New Years - - - next post.
 
Sam Alert:  Hey everyone - Sam here. 
I think this picture speaks for itself.  That's one handsome boy right there, if I do say so myself!

 
Ok - Sam out!


No comments: