Sunday, June 12, 2016

Spring Football - 2016

It's been another great football season.  Those six weeks go by very quickly - except maybe when it is still cold and windy outside.  We both  had a great season.  We've improved in our aggressiveness and our willingness to get in and attack the ball.

I was a Chief this year and  had a good team!

Here I am playing Quarterback one game.  It was a lot of fun!

I pulled quite a few flags this season.

And I ran the ball quite a few times too. 

I smiled a lot this year!


Sam Alert - Hey everyone - - here is my team.  I was a Seahawk this year.

I was both a good spectator for all of Mason's games . . . . .

. . . . . as well as a solid player for my team.

I did my share of flag pulling this season too.

And I wasn't afraid to get in there and get after it!

End of the last game . . . yay football!

No comments: