What a wonderful Christmas week we've had! We had the whole week off from school but we have kept plenty busy around the house.
First up - we needed a super in-depth cleaning of our bedrooms so dad took us out shopping to pick up some new bookshelves for both my room and Sam's room.
Here's dad and Sam building his bookshelf.
And here we are building my bookshelf. Our rooms look amazing and are finally organized (again) now!
We took an afternoon off to go see "A Christmas Carol" at a local theater.
It was wonderful!
Both Sam and I wrote letters to Santa this year and mailed them at the Thanksgiving Point North Pole mail box. Santa got our letters and . . . . get this . . . . he wrote back to us! Personal, hand written notes on Santa's official stationary. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!
Finally, Christmas Eve came. We got to open one present each that night - - new pajamas of course. We love that tradition!
Then we read Christmas stories.
And then - - - Christmas morning arrived - - - finally!
We checked Santa's plate and there were only crumbs and dribbles of hot cocoa left behind.
Santa was very generous to us this year. I got some Dallas Cowboys socks and a hat.
I got a ski scooter, and lots of other toys and books.
Both Sam and I got a tablet.
It was a great morning!
Sam got some cool building sets.
It was a good day!
Uncle Noley and Aunt Christy dropped by for a visit and to exchange presents.
Here's Sam building his new marble maze with dad.
We got some fun craft kits from Unky and Aunt Francine. We spent the day after Christmas building them.
And finally, we got to go see a Mannheim Steamroller concert at Symphony Hall. It was excellent - we loved the music and lights and all of it!
Sam Alert: Hey everyone - Sam here. Happy Christmas!
I love to help mom in the kitchen. I got to be a little elf on Christmas afternoon and helped her peel potatoes.
Mason and I both got a new stuffed animal - here is Mason sleeping with Ernie, his new elephant.
And my new friend is Blizzard, the polar bear.
Thank you all for the gifts . . . and we hope that you all had a merry Christmas too!
Sam out!
No comments:
Post a Comment