Sunday, October 04, 2015

Lots and Lots of Football

Our weeks right now consist of school and football and then . . . . more school and more football.  
I had two football games this week and Sam had one.

First up is my Wednesday night game.  I'm in the bright orange shorts and white jersey.  My team is getting a lot better.  I played a lot of different positions, pulled some flags, caught some passes, and even played center and quarterback.  

Here I am coming out for a drink and a break to let some other players in.  I played hard . . . and good!

I'm really getting the hang of this sport - - and loving every minute of it!

And here I am running the ball - I almost made a touchdown.  So close!

Then came our Saturday games.  It was a little rainy and drizzly, but nothing we couldn't manage.  Sam even got some reading in while watching my game and waiting for his practice to start.

 I'm in the purple jersey with orange long sleeves and long black sweatpants.  
And YES - I pulled his flag on this play!  It feels good!

Mom even got some videos of me playing this week.  Enjoy - I'm playing receiver on this play - - catch the ball and run!

 I played center a couple of times.

And here I am pulling yet another flag.  

Here's another video of my playing quarterback.  
It was a great week of football for me!


Then it was Sam's turn for a game.  I got some reading in while we waited for his game to start.


Here's a video of Sam playing quarterback - and then he turns right in to a blocker.  Great playing Sam!


Here he is doing some more blocking.

 He pulled a lot of flags too.

 He was just always in there, fighting for the ball or a flag.

He's one of the best blockers on his team.  

Here's another run - and yes he pulled this flag.  

Dad and mom voted that we are the most improved flag football players from last season - - - we both are loving it and doing so well.  And there was some ice cream to celebrate.  


Sam Alert:  Hey everyone - Sam here.  I am loving football and I am loving reading.  You can pretty much find me with my nose inside a book whenever things are quiet. 
This is a picture from one morning while we were waiting for mom to be ready to drive us to school - - reading time!

And here I am getting my homework done during Mason's weeknight game this week.  A boy's gotta do what a boy's gotta do!!!


Ok - Sam out - have a great week!

No comments: