Wow - what a week! We've been busy and having sooooo much fun!
First up - our spring programs. My program was first. Enjoy a couple of videos
Give a Little Whistle
Take Me Home Country Road
High Hopes
And America Is
Here I am with my young author story. I won 3rd place for it. It is called "Pirate Pig Saves His Crew". It's a great story!
And here I am with my wonderful teacher - Mrs. Lott. She has been an amazing teacher - what a great year I've had!
One more picture of me - I enjoyed reading some of my friend's young author stories.
And then it was Sam's program. His theme was "Ain't it great to be crazy".
First video - his speaking part . . . a fun knock knock joke.
Then It's a Grand Old Flag/Yankee Doodle Boy medley. You'll never guess who "Uncle Sam" is!
Purple People Eater
I'm My Own Grandpa
Here he is with his young author story - It is called The Great Easter Egg Hunt.
And here he is with his teacher Mrs. Shaw.
Then we played some football. I had a weeknight game.
I'm loving football - it's such a great sport to play.
I'm in the blue shorts.
I'm learning to be in the right places at the right time.
Then I had an early morning Saturday game. I love playing defense and I ran the ball too. I also got to do a kick off and it was great.
I'm in the orange long sleeves.
Then Sam had a game. We were lucky to play between the raindrops
He played center for most of the game. He's there in the green long sleeves.
The coach said he was the best "snapper" on the team.
He did some running, some quarterbacking, and some great blocking too.
Here we both are - We have really really loved our first football season.
Sam Alert: Hey everyone - Sam here. I got to have my first friend birthday party. It was way more fun than I ever imagined it would be!
I had my party at the Museum of Ancient Life - also known as the Dinosaur Museum.
We spent a little time enjoying the exhibits.
Here I am with everyone - my good friends from school (Boston, Prestley, and Aden) were able to come. I also invited two of Mason's friends that are also my friends (Carson and Ben).
We got to do a fossil casting.
And we did some finger painting.
Then we went exploring more of the exhibits.
Our party hosts were great!
We played in the sand/water tables.
And we weighed ourselves - we weigh as much as a pretty good sized dino.
After eating some pizza, we got to have chocolate cupcakes. And a little "Happy Birthday" song thrown in there too.
Then I opened presents.
Dad and mom gave me a wand - a real wand from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
I LOVE IT!
Here's Mason with Carson and Ben.
And here I am with Prestley, Boston, and Aden.
And enjoy a couple of cute pics of me from football.
It's spring in Utah - warm one day . . . .
. . . . cold and rainy the next.
Ok - Sam out - have a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment