Sunday, April 19, 2015

A Busy Week

We had a busy but fun week.  
We started with a birthday dinner for Uncle Noley.  You can never go wrong with dinner at the "Yummy Roll" restaurant!  And, of course, a ride on the birthday saddle!

Then it snowed this week - it actually snowed!  We had such a warm, dry winter - it was nice to see some wet, heavy snow.

Fortunately the spring snow melts fast and we had our first football games on Saturday.  
Sam had some really good runs and made a first down.
He's in the middle of the picture with the blue shirt and long white sleeves.

Here he is doing some great blocking.

Then it was my game.  I did a lot of blocking.  I am right in the middle of the picture with the blue shirt and red/blue stripe sleeves.

I even sacked the quarterback - no picture of that, since I was clear across the field.  It was super fun though.

Here I am taking a quick break. It was a great game!

And here's Sam finishing up some snacks during my game.  

 After our football games, we went to a violin concert given by one of the girls in our neighborhood - she is amazing!  Sam has decided officially that he wants to play the violin some day.

Sam Alert: Hey everyone - this is how I help dad get his shoes on.  He reminds me what a big helper I am all the time.

And here I am playing puppy dog - all cuddled up under the blankets.

OK - Sam out!  Have a great week!

No comments: