Sunday, April 06, 2014

Just Playing

 We had a nice quiet week - - at least that's our story and we're sticking to it!  Mom was out of town this week and there are absolutely NO pictures to prove anything that may or may not have happened while she was away.

We did have a relaxing weekend around the house, just playing . . . 
Here I am watching some fun (and educational) PBS shows on Saturday morning.  

And check out this huge accomplishment - - I was playing ball against the door and ceiling and the ball totally landed just like this . . . . balanced on the tippy top of the door.  Couldn't have done that if I'd tried.  And believe me - Sam and I spent most of the rest of the weekend trying to make it happen all over again.  Lightening doesn't strike twice apparently!

Here are dad and Sam playing some chess.  Sam is still taking chess lessons at school.

And look at this - he beat dad!  Good job Sam!

Sam Alert:  Hey everyone - I earned my Golden Key Award this week.  It is the BIG award for Kindergartners at my school.  It means I have met proficiency in math, reading, and phonics. I've been working hard for this  all year and finally got it!  

This is one happy boy you're looking at!  
Sam out - have a great week.

No comments: