Sunday, January 19, 2014

Winter-Ness

We're deep in "Winter-ness".  
It's cold outside and there is still lots of snow around.  School is in full-force and we're keeping busy and out of trouble (mostly!).  
We did manage to do a couple of fun things this week.  

Here we are with dad - oh how we love our dad!

And here is a family selfie.

We had date night with mom on Friday night.  (This is a cell phone photo and it doesn't import correctly - so turn your heads - - - or imagine that we're laying on our sides.  Which ever you prefer!)  We went out for dinner and did a little shopping.  We shared a shake three-ways.  Who knew you could get a neapolitan shake - chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry all in one - and not all mixed together. Each flavor all in its own section of the cup.  We were in heaven!

Dad's back was feeling good enough for a little wrestling this week.  We're all blurry because we were moving sooooo fast!

I got to go to one of my friend's birthday party.  They had a guy come from a local tropical animal place and he brought snakes (from tiny to humongous) and tortoises and lizards and tarantulas and all kinds of things.  It was so much fun!

Sam Alert: Hey everyone.  I had a good week too, except that I got sick on Saturday.  Just a little fever and just a sore throat.  I'm already feeling better today.  But this was how I spent yesterday evening.  Me and Mary Poppins on the dvd player!  A great way to be sick!

Sam out - talk to you soon.

No comments: