We're coming off yet another fun summer week. They just keep getting better - maybe that's why it feels like the summer is already going by too quickly.
First up this week - some more bowling. I killed the group on Tuesday and Sam came in a very respectable second place. Later in the week, dad and us boys went bowling again and Sam won. I am working hard to be a good sport ("not a grumpy loser"). We are loving bowling!
Then along came Independence Day. We had lots of fun at our day-long block party. After a yummy breakfast, we enjoyed some water games, golf cart rides, and the zip line.
Then came dinner and some fireworks in the circle.
On Friday, we spent the morning at the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point with Aunt Nia.
We had lots of fun showing her the museum and looking for hidden gnomes.
She wasn't even scared of the Megaladon (giant shark) or this T Rex. It was a super great day.
We have had some other visitors in town this week - Grandpa and Grandma G and Aunt Jen Jen. They came up for a family reunion on Saturday. We got to see/meet lots of aunts and uncles and cousins that we hadn't seen in forever or had never met before. The park had a great playground and Aunt Jen Jen kept us entertained with technology!
Here we are with our Aunt Jen Jen. We cried this morning when we got up and she wasn't here. She told us she had an early flight to catch but we didn't want to believe her. We miss you already Aunt JJ.
Grandpa and Grandma G were here for a few days and will be back on their way back home later this week. More fun to come I'm sure!
Sam Alert: Hi - it's me, Sam. As usual, enjoy a few cute pics of me from the week.
A picture proving that we were all actually at the bowling alley rolling those strikes and spares.
Here I am on the 4th of July. Me and the frog! We're just hanging . . . waiting for the fireworks to really get going.
And last but not least - me jumping on the living room couch. I am certainly not picky about where I jump, climb, fly, or fall. Fortunately no falling was done on this particular jumping adventure. But I sure do love to jump!
Sam out! Have a great week.






No comments:
Post a Comment