Sunday, May 06, 2012

Happy Birthday to Sam

 Sam here - and it's my birthday!  I have been waiting and wishing for this day for a very long time!  And it was as great a day as I could have ever hoped.  I'm finally 4 years old.  I wish that was old enough to drive and to be bigger than my brother.  But for now, it's good enough.

I wanted a pirate birthday cake - and dad delivered, as usual.  Isn't that a cool cake?

And in our house, when you turn 4, you get your very own pet.  I picked goldfish!  (Mommy is very happy with my selection - she was worried it would be a snake or a tarantula or something else creepy and crawly!)  I named my two fish Swish and Dive.  

 So many people love me - I'm so lucky.  I got wonderful presents this year.  Here are a few of them - a water table (from dad and mom).

 A great Thomas book from Uncle Carl & Aunt Fran, sidewalk chalk and some cash from Aunt Jen Jen and Uncle Michael, more cash from Grandpa and Grandma G., and a super cool rocket from Uncle Noley and Aunt Christy.

Mom and dad also gave me my very own iPod.  I'm in heaven! 

Grandpa and Grandma L. gave me a fun remote control car.  

Now I can race against Mason.  Yay!

And Mason got me a great ball and he drew me a picture.

I'm a very, very lucky boy!  Thanks to everyone! 

In other news this week, we're already half way through T-ball season.  We're having a great time.  And we have only 5 more weeks of school.  Wow - the year is flying right by.  Thanks again everyone!

 Mason Alert:  Howdy!  I'm loving T-ball this year.  It's helped that the weather has been good.  Things are good all the way around.  And after today, I can't wait for my birthday to come!  Ahh - it seems so far away.  Have a great week everybody!
 

No comments: