Germs, Germs, Go Away!!!
Wow - we sure have been hit by some bad germs the last few weeks. It hasn't been fun at all. But hopefully we're on the mend and we can sterilize the house and everything in it to get rid of them once and for all.
Needless to say, it's been a quiet week. Not much going on at all.
Our weather has taken a very nice, warm spring-like turn. Too bad we haven't been up to playing outside much. We did take a little time this afternoon to enjoy the sun. Here we are playing in the sandbox.
And we took each other for a quick wagon ride around the yard.
Sam Alert: Hey everyone - I was the only non-sickie in the house this week. It's a good thing I can entertain myself (mostly). Here is a quick picture of me reading a Curious George book - they're my favorite!!!!
And I spent a little time helping dad with a project - replacing an old toilet with a new water-efficient model. Good times!
Have a great week everyone! Keep the germs away!
No comments:
Post a Comment